𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐈
ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀʀᴛꜱ ɪɴ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙɪ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʏᴛʜᴏɴ
While using a reporting Tool, some times the Customer requirements are tricky and this may trigger to have a custom visual. I have explained a case study to understand, how such requirements pop up.
Python has got enough flexibility to get the required visual in Power BI just by using few lines of code so you can create the customer required visual easy.
What points are discussed in this video:
1. When the requirement of Custom Visual may come (Example)
2. How to Customize Series in Power BI Line Chart
3. How to Create a Custom Visual which resembles the Power BI Visual
4. How to Change various styles of Line Chart in Python
5. How to configure the markers based on conditional formatting rules
6. How to add Data Labels (Called annotations in Matplotlib)
7. How to configure the Legend in Python This video is very detailed explanation and suggested to watch till the end.